Health tips how to reduce belly fat
Overweight does not necessarily equal unhealthy.
There are actually plenty of overweight people who are in excellent health Conversely, many normal weight people have the metabolic problems associated with obesity. That’s because the fat under the skin is actually not that big of a problem (at least not from a health standpoint… it’s more of a cosmetic problem.
6 Proven Ways to Lose Belly Fat
1. Don’t Eat Sugar… and Avoid Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Like The Plague
2. Eating More Protein May be The Best Long-Term Strategy to Reduce Belly Fat
3. Cut Carbs From Your Diet
4. Eat Foods Rich in Fiber… Especially Viscous Fiber
5. Aerobic Exercise is Very Effective at Reducing Belly Fat
6. Track Your Foods and Figure Out Exactly What and How Much You Are Eating
South Korean smartphone giant is widely expected to pack an iris scanner on the company’s next Galaxy Note phablet. There have been re...